Our goal and policy is to treat our patients as we would treat our families. We will offer a high-quality, friendly service in a gentle, caring atmosphere. Our patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Being of service to our patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice.
To accomplish our mission, we will provide:
- A highly trained and professional staff
- State-of-the art equipment and technology
- A genuine concern for our patient’s time
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care.
- They will continue as a part of our practice family.
- They will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime!
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family.
- Our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments.
Appointments are an important part of your treatment and have been reserved specifically for you. Please arrive on time. We are aware that unforeseen events may occur necessitating a change in your appointment. We request a 24-hour notice if you must make a change. We appreciate your cooperation.
We request a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and we appreciate your cooperation.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.
Monday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.*
*by appointment only